Silver Sponsor Puts Industry Knowledge on Display at Expo Demonstrations, Panel Discussions, CloudCamp London
What: SDN and SDDC Panels, Demos and Discussions
When: 26th – 27th June, 2013
Where: 5th Cloud World Forum 2013
National Hall, Olympia, London
Following his appearance at the ODCA Forecast event, CohesiveFT CTO Chris Swan will speak on three panels at this year’s Cloud World Forum Expo the 26th and 27th of June. The CohesiveFT team will also be hosting hands-on demonstrations at Stand 3050, featuring cloud networking, public clouds and cloud security. CloudCamp London, a popular event with always lively and interactive discussions about Cloud Technology, is on the evening of June 26th.
Panels with Chris Swan, CTO:
- “CloudCamp London Preview – Network Virtualisation, SND, NfV what’s it all about?” – 26 June at 11:45 am in the Executive Track
- “How is Cloud Changing Your Data Centre” – 26 June at 16:20 in the Evolution Theatre
- “The Role of Cloud in the Internet of Things Transition”- 27 June at 16:20 in the Connection Theatre
Demos with Sam Mitchell at Stand 3050 (June 26th & 27th):
- 10.00 & 14.00 “Control and Security in the Cloud – how to take control and secure your data in the cloud?”
- 10.45 &14.45 “What is Software Defined Overlay Networking? – an introduction to VNS3 the market leading overlay SND solution.”
- 11.30 &15.30 “Delivering applications to your cloud extended network – import, transform and deliver applications your chosen cloud.”
- 12.15 & 16.45 “Getting started with VNS3 – Demo of using VNS3 Free Edition from AWS Marketplace.”
“Network Virtualisation, SDN, and NfV – what’s all the fuss?”
26 June at 18.30 at The Crypt in Clerkenwell, London
Register at cloudcamp.org/london
ABOUT CHRIS SWAN:
Chris Swan is CTO at CohesiveFT, where he focuses on product development and product delivery. Chris was previously CTO for Client Experience at UBS. Previously, Chris was also co-head of Security CTO at UBS, and Director on the Steering Committee of the Open Data Center Alliance (ODCA). Before joining UBS he was CTO at a London based technology investment banking boutique, which operated a cloud only IT platform. Chris previously was a senior R&D, architect and engineer at Credit Suisse, and Combat Systems Engineering Officer in the Royal Navy. He has an MBA from OUBS and a BEng in Electronics Engineering from the University of York.
ABOUT SAM MITCHELL:
As Senior Cloud Solutions Architect, Sam Mitchell leads all technical elements of the global sales cycle. Mitchell runs demos, technical qualification, technical account management, proof of concepts, technical and competitive positioning, RFI/RFP responses and proposals.
Before CohesiveFT, Mitchell was a Cloud Solution Architect at Platform Computing, which was recently acquired by IBM. He was also a Lead Architect at SITA, where he headed up OSS BSS Architecture, Design and Deployment activities on SITA’s cloud offerings.
ABOUT CLOUD WORLD FORUM:
The two-day conference and expo will be attended by 5,000 IT professionals from across the globe, featuring 9 theatre streams and playing host to keynote presentations from leading technology speakers. Topics include IaaS, SaaS, Security, Mobile Cloud and Big Data, with a full expo of vendors and demonstrations.
The show is co-located with the 2nd Annual Big Data World Congress and the 3rd Annual CDN World Forum, making it one of Europe’s most comprehensive technology events for business professionals. To register, visit Cloud World Forum for a FREE Expo pass at www.cloudwf.com/register.html.
By: Margaret Valtierra