- Initial release of version 1.0 API
- VNS3:ms GUI integration with API to exclusively use API function calls.
- AWS EC2/VPC support bug fixes for additional regions.
- VNS3:net snapshot fixes to better handle snapshot storage and rotation (delete or overwrite previous snapshot).
- Added ability to move components/objects to different parents via the edit function. This allow regrouping of existing objects instead of removing and re-adding.
- Added log rotation.
- Added LDAP user information in the VNS3:ms user list and allowed LDAP users to modify locally stored user information like real name, phone number, etc.
- Updated Copyright and new company name changes.
- Added the ability to sort the VPC VLAN subnet network objects.
- Bug fixes
- Unavailable VNS3 Controller object was not displaying snapshot list.
- Status of database backup was not being displayed
- API call was not working for exports for customer. Reverted to using controller-based call – same functionality, alternate path.
Version 1.0 – Initial Release November 7, 2014
Beta – October 20, 2014 | Alpha – September 5, 2014